- Enjoy a delicious Tuscan T-bone steak and the accompanying glass of excellent Chianti. Appetizers and desert round off the culinary experience
- Listen to authentic local folk music as you enjoy your meal
- Enjoy a delightful stop at Piazzale Michelangelo. Snap photos of the panorama from the balcony overlooking the city and admire the fascinating lights of churches and bridges reflecting on the Arno
Florentine folk music serenades you as you tuck into a delicious Tuscan T-bone steak. You’ve already nibbled on delicious bruschetta and, of course, an obligatory glass of excellent Chianti sits invitingly on the table. You’re on the outskirts of Florence (a bus has brought you there), within a stone’s throw of the Monastery of Florence and you enjoy panoramic views from the rustic restaurant.
This is how you act like a local in Florence.
Piazza Adua, 50123 Firenze, Italy
- English Speaking tour
- Round trip with bus
- Dinner (italian appetiser, traditional tuscan steak, side dish, dessert, water and Chianti wine) * Live italian traditional music
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square
Show your ticket entrance on your smartphone
- Right outside the Santa Maria Novella Train station
- Piazza Adua close to Florence SMN train station. Corner with Burger King
- Santa Maria Novella Train station.
- Bus that stop there. Lines: 13, C2, 6, 11, 22, D