- Hear Neapolitan favorites like O Sole Mio, Funiculì Funiculà and Torna a Surriento performed by some of Italy's most impressive talent
- Witness one of the best tributes to the original Three Tenors: Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carreras, with a live orchestra
- Soak up the sounds in the stunning Auditorium di St. Stefano al Ponte Vecchio, one of Florence's best concert venues
Ready for the goosebumps? See this tribute to The Three Tenors in one of Florence's best concert venues and you'll be getting the shivers. Hear Neapolitan classics like O Sole Mio, Funiculì Funiculà and Torna a Surriento performed by some of Italy's most impressive talent!
See an unforgettable tribute to the globally-loved ‘Three Tenors’, Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carreras, magnified by soaring arias and traditional Neapolitan classics.
Relax in the beautiful Auditorium di St. Stefano al Ponte Vecchio and treat your ears to the chamber ensemble of mandolin, cello, grand piano - and some of Italy's most evocative voices.
One of the best keepsakes you can bring home from Italy is a memory of a breathtaking concert right in the heart of Florence!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus lines C3 or D to Ponte Vecchio (stop ID: FM3027).