- Shop all day at designer stores like Armani, Roberto Cavalli, Tom Ford, Valentino, Burberry and more at discounts of up to 70%
- Get return transport on a luxury coach with free water and WiFi onboard
- Enjoy a drink or snack at Europe's only Gucci restaurant, and get amazing views of the Tuscan countryside from the roof terrace
Ready to shop till you drop? Pick up the big name designer brands for surprisingly small prices at The Mall Luxury Outlet in Florence. With a luxury bus to pick you up and drop you back off, all you need to worry about is how much room is left on your credit card.
From Armani to Versace, The Mall Luxury Outlet Florence is the place for some serious retail therapy. Board your luxury bus and prime your credit cards for a day of shopping till you drop!
Tom Ford, Valentino, Burberry... the list goes on at this luxury-brand packed mega mall. Loads of items are from the current and the most recent season, so with a couple of smart buys you'll be runway-ready.
With plenty of cafes and restaurants, you'll be able to stay energized for a day of fashion, food and fabulous countryside.
And with free WiFi onboard the bus you can show off your new buys before you've even arrived back in Florence!
- Return trip in a luxurious bus with WiFi
- Free water on the bus
- Transfer from the center of Florence to the mall and back
- WiFi at the outlet center
- A white coach from Firenzi Servizi will be waiting at the Firenze Santa Maria Novella station (Piazzale Montelungo)
- Please make sure to be there 10 minutes before your chosen timeslot
- Look for the staff wearing a high-visibility vest with 'The Outlet Mall' written on it
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Jan - May: 10:00 - 19:00
- Jun, Jul & Aug: 10:00 - 20:00
- Sep - Dec: 10:00 - 19:00
- Dec 24: 10:00 - 16:00
- Dec 31: 10:00 - 14:00
I would advice to go inside SMN station and from there to the gate of the buses, otherwise is complicated to get to Piazzale Montelugo