Tickets for Palazzo Vecchio: Museum & Video Guide
One of the most famous symbols of Florence
- Skip the line to Palazzo Vecchio, the palace of Florence's medieval governors dating back to 1299
- Get optional access to Arnolfo's Tower (built from 1299) and take in stunning panoramas of Florence!
- Learn even more thanks to your high-res video guide on a handy tablet (available in multiple languages)
Skip the line and explore Palazzo Vecchio, the symbol of civic power in Florence for centuries, on a multimedia-guided tour. Climb the Tower of Palazzo Vecchio for fantastic views over Florence, and visit the museum that's still the seat of the local city government.
The magnificent Palazzo Vecchio overlooks the Piazza della Signoria and, since 1299, has stood tall as one of the most famous symbols of Florence. Learn the rich history of what was once the residence of the Medici family, and be wowed by its incredible sculptures, paintings and more.
Thanks to your 55-minute high-resolution video guide on a tablet, you can walk and be talked through the Michelozzo courtyard, the Chapel of Eleonora, the Salone dei Cinquecento (Hall of the Five Hundred) and the Map Room, to name but a few.
The Tower of Palazzo Vecchio towers quite literally over Florence, and its 95-meter-high viewing point offers unmissable views of the city! Having been built between 1299 and the early 14th century, this is one of the oldest parts of the building. Leave your vertigo at home.
This whole tour will really take you back to times gone by. You can't miss it - it's right next to the Uffizi Gallery, and like them also worth a visit.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk of Palazzo Vecchio (video guide desk, top left)
- Please be there 15 minutes beforehand, that is, 10:45
- Access to the Tower is suspended in the event of rain
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Line C1, get off at Galleria Degli Uffizi.