- For lovers of drama and passion, this is for you. The artists act out some of the stormiest love affairs in operatic history, guaranteed to engage and move any audience member
- The dramatic love duets lend themselves to the intimate and romantic setting of St. Mark's Church. Admire the pre-Raphaelite decorations adorning the walls, including works by by Morris, Spencer Stanhope and Bodley
- Each performance is prefaced with a concise introduction to the opera, the characters and the scene. What’s more, you can enjoy a refreshing glass of prosecco in the interval. Sit back and let the drama unfold before you
- These performances have been lauded by critics, tourists and locals alike. Whether you have never been to the opera or are an opera buff, the unique setting of Saint Mark’s guarantees an unforgettable experience
With celebrated love duets from La Boheme, Madame Butterfly and the Marriage of Figaro, this night at the opera will plunge you straight into a world of operatic romance, all within a beautiful and intimate setting.
Seated just steps away from the artists, guests at St. Mark's will be treated to captivating performances characterized by passion, expression and expertise. Admire the pre-Raphaelite art adorning the walls while being serenaded by some of the most talented opera singers out there. Buonasera!
Distinguished by the intimate setting, incredible acoustics and breathtaking performances, this event will leave guests moved and entertained in equal measure. Think stormy love affairs, dramatic piano solos and stunning acoustics.
St. Mark's Anglican Church in Florence is one of three worship centers that form a chaplaincy of the Church of England in Europe. The interior lends itself perfectly to a night of passion.
Prefaced with English introductions to the opera, the characters and the scene, guests will be able to relax and soak up the experience without getting lost in the story. They say that the language of love is universal, and these performers do not hold back in expressing themselves!
These nights at the opera have been so well-received by thousands of guests that the end applause often earns an encore. Whether you’re completely new to the opera or a seasoned opera lover, this unique musical event will likely be a new experience. For a cultural evening out in Florence, this is a highly recommended addition to your trip.
Via Maggio 18
- No need to print your ticket, show your mobile ticket at the meeting point and enjoy the show
- Walking distance from Florence City Centre (pedestrians area): Cross the bridge Santa Trinità and take via Maggio by Bus lines 36 or 37 get off at Soderini 01, from there you need to walk for about 2 minutes to reach the venue.