Tickets for National Archaeological Museum: Skip The Line
Walk like an Egyptian and an Etruscan
- Visit one of the most important collections in existence for the study of Etruscan art and civilization
- See over 14,000 items from Ancient Egypt including vases, amulets, and bronze pieces
- Wander around real Etruscan funeral monuments in the garden
The National Archaeological Museum will remind you that Florence is more than the Renaissance. See Etruscan, Roman, and Greek artifacts, and also visit the Egyptian Museum - the second largest in all of Italy!
As one of the oldest museums of its kind in Italy, with one of the most important collections for the study of Etruscan art and civilization as well as Egyptian artifacts, the National Archaeological Museum is well worth a few hours of your time.
See sarcophagi, statues, statue torsos, vases, and Greek free-standing sculptures known as kouroi. Many of the Etruscan artifacts outside were actually found here, excavated, cleaned up, and put back into the garden!
The Egyptian Museum has over 14,000 pieces including vases, amulets, and bronzes from different ages.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office 15 minutes before your chosen timeslot.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Lines 6, 19 or 31 to Museo Archeologico
- 17-minute walk from Santa Maria Novella train station
- 20-minute walk from Campo di Marte train station