- Skip the lines and enter the mind of Leonardo da Vinci in a fully interactive experience that encourages you to get hands-on with the master's greatest works
- Discover da Vinci the inventor, in a main room which features authentic recreations of over 40 of his most outlandish mechanical creations
- Celebrate da Vinci the artist and anatomist, with exhibits that showcase da Vinci's vital contributions to the modern world
Enter the mind of history's biggest overachiever in a fully hands-on experience that lets you interact with Leonardo da Vinci and his greatest creations. Over three spaces you'll get to know Leo the inventor, Leo the artist, and Leo the anatomist. It's interactive artistic and scientific fun that'll leave you more curious than when you entered.
The main room showcases da Vinci's limitless imagination, with faithful reconstructions of some of his most mind-boggling inventions. From intricate lever-and-pulley systems to vicious catapults and gravity-defying flying machines. Everything is interactive – so you can really appreciate his innovative designs for yourself.
Next, enter the world of da Vinci the painter and learn how his groundbreaking methods revolutionized the world of painting and sculpture. You'll see recreations of some of his most celebrated works, including the mysterious Mona Lisa.
Finally, discover da Vinci's contributions to the field of anatomy, with interactive displays demonstrating how important his 15th-century diagrams are to our modern understanding of physiology. Rumor has it that his Virtruvian Man was based on a stolen corpse!
By blending authentic recreations, graphic visualizations, and touchscreen displays, this cutting-edge museum paints a remarkably complete picture of a real Renaissance man.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 14, 23 or C1 to Santa Maria Nuova or lines 6, 14, 19, 23 or 31 to Santissima Annunziata.
Just a note. There are two da Vinci museums within a couple of blocks of each other. Google cane up with the wrong one. Be sure to go to the one on Servi street.
Be very careful, there are 2 da Vinci museum..I picked the right one.