- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Watch one of the world's most popular and famous operas in the amazing Florentine location of Santo Stefano, close to Ponte Vecchio
- Let some of Italy's top talent blow you away with their version of La Traviata
- Watch a timeless love story unfold with a date, perhaps, at one of the best things to do in Florence
The Symphonic Season 2019 promises lots of musical magic in Florence, but La Traviata is a must-see! Enter the world of Violetta and Alfredo, in a condensed version of Giuseppe Verdi's famous, heartbreaking opera that took the world by storm.
Violetta is a popular high-class prostitute in mid-19th century Paris with zero interest in love. But then, along comes Alfredo. La Traviata tells the timeless story of love, loss and sacrifice and comes to you via some of Italy's top operatic talent.
Get the tissues ready and step into the enchanting auditorium of Santo Stefano, close to Ponte Vecchio, the pulsing heart of the Florentine Renaissance. This musical must-see will probably end in tears - but don't worry: that's a good thing.
Bus: Lines C3 or D to Ponte Vecchio (stop ID: FM3027).