- Enjoy fast-track entry to one of Italy's biggest and most famous churches!
- Walk the famous walkways and step onto the lantern for amazing Florence views
- Feel special with a guided tour in English and explore the rest of the complex on your own
The dazzling Duomo is Florence's largest and most important church. Enjoy fast-track entry and get an English guided tour of the Dome. See amazing architecture, 600-year-old stained glass windows and learn about the building's significance. You'll get 72 hours to explore the rest yourself!
You'll have to climb almost 500 steps to reach the famed dome, but Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment (1572-9) along the way will ensure you don't even notice!
Walk the narrow corridors, some less than a meter wide. See the huge frescoes, as well as 40 meters down into the middle of the cathedral. It's a view few get to see, and you'll get in-depth insights from your guide as you go.
After your tour, feel free to explore the rest of the Duomo Complex at your leisure. You'll have 72 hours for this, so if you're all Duomo'd out, come back another day. See the Crypt, the Baptistry, Giotto’s Bell Tower, and Museo dell’Opera, and be wowed by architecture by the likes of Arnolfo di Cambio, Giotto, and Brunelleschi.
Ogle at awe-inspiring ornamentation, from Paolo Uccello's Funerary Monument to the 600-year old stained glass windows crafted by the likes of Donatello, Ghiberti and Andrea del Castagno.
A visit to such lofty heights isn't for the faint-hearted, but if you make it up the 463 steps you most definitely deserve a gelato afterwards. How's that for incentive?
- Guided tour of the dome (in English)
- Entrance to the Cathedral, the Crypt, the Baptistry, Giotto’s Bell Tower and the Museo dell’Opera (within 72 hours of the dome climb)
- Access to the secret terraces
- Church entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
- Meet in front of Arnold Coffee, near the entrance to the Brunelleschi Dome on Piazza del Duomo
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff wearing a white shirt and a red tie
- Join the guided tour for the Dome at the booked timeslot, then you'll be free to explore the rest of the complex on your own
- You can visit other parts of the complex within 72 hours of the activation of your ticket
- If you're late for your booked timeslot to climb the dome, you'll lose your reservation for the climb. However, you can still visit the rest of the complex
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Wear flat and comfy shoes. It's almost 500 steps to the top - not recommended in heels!
Only feedback is the coffee shop meet up point is a little hard to find everything else went very smoothly ⭐️⭐️⭐️
It should be made clearer that you need to be at the meeting point 15 minutes early, and that this is the real start time - I nearly missed the experience by being one minute after that time.