- Explore Florence Cathedral, the Baptistery of St. John, Museo dell’Opera, and Giotto's Bell Tower for 72 hours
- Climb the 414 steps up to the top of Giotto's 14th-century Bell Tower for one of the city's best views
- Venture inside the Baptistery of St. John, an ornate marble wonder and the oldest religious monument in Florence
Florence is full of fascinating locations, so if you've already seen il Duomo, this is the ticket for you. This 72-hour pass lets you explore Florence's other cultural highlights at your leisure.
Venture down into Florence Cathedral's Crypt of Santa Reparata to feel history beneath your feet. An even more ancient basilica once stood here. See original walls, pillars, and ancient items dating back to the Roman period, including mosaics, marble carvings, and a large bas-relief plaque.
They didn't do elevators in the 14th century, so you'll have to endure the 414-step climb up to Giotto's Bell Tower – we promise it's worth the effort. This towering Gothic needle is only 30 meters shorter than il Duomo and it provides unique views of Brunelleschi's masterpiece, as well as the orange-brown Tuscan rooftops of Florence.
Slightly separated from the cathedral's main building, the baptistery is the oldest religious site in Florence. You'll have trouble peeling your eyes away from the golden, biblical mosaics covering the ceiling inside this marbled, octagonal structure dedicated to St. John the Baptist. The building is an active part of Florentine life as locals still have their children baptized within its historic walls on the first Sunday of each month.
At the end of your explorations, pay a visit to the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo to solidify your newly found knowledge of everything Florence.
- You must exchange your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket
- Meet at the wooden door (number 4, see the photo on your ticket), near the entrance to the Brunelleschi Dome
- Please make sure to arrive on time for your selected timeslot, latecomers can't be accommodated
- Your ticket is valid for 72 hours from first use
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket