- Skip the lines to get to Michelangelo's Bacchus and Donatello's David (and the rest of the Renaissance highlights) without waiting around outside
- Walk around one of Florence's oldest buildings and soak up the art and history of this former barracks and 18th-century prison
- Feast your eyes on works by Lorenzo Ghiberti, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, Giambologna, and more
This museum's collection includes four Michelangelos and Donatello's famous bronze David - a beautiful work depicting him as a slight (and slightly effeminate) boy; a far cry from Michelangelo's treatment of the same subject. There are plenty of other lesser-known - but equally impressive - works here. Use these skip-the-line tickets to get right into yet another unmissable Renaissance museum in the Tuscan capital.
As well as the Michelangelos and Donatello's David you'll find sculptures by Benvenuto Cellini, Luca della Robbia and Verrocchio drawing crowds to this stunning 13th century building.
In a room dedicated solely to Michelangelo, Bacchus stands naked and proud in the center, surrounded by the artist's first sculptures. Look out for the Tondo Pitti and the Portrait of Brutus. Don't you feel more cultured already?
This building has a history as impressive as the works it contains. In the 18th century, fires, executions and sieges all took place within its walls when it served as a formidable prison. Nowadays it plays a much nicer host to the grand ducal collections, Gothic decorative arts, and in the 14th-century hall, Donatello's early marble masterpieces. You'll also be awed by Roman and Byzantine ivories, Renaissance jewels, and busts of Florentine personalities created by highly revered artists from the 15th century.
The Bargello has many names, so you might see it signposted as the Palazzo del Bargello, Museo Nazionale del Bargello, or Palazzo del Popolo (Palace of the People). No matter what it's called, this is one Florentine highlight your inner artist can't afford to miss.
- Skip-the-line access to The National Museum at the Bargello
- Access to the exhibition (if available)
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office inside the venue.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Any bus to Ghilbellina - Baiana Viaggi.