- Shop 'til you drop, with up to 70% discounts on luxury designer brands such as Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs, Burberry, and many more!
- Relax aboard a comfy coach that'll whisk you to Barberino in just 30 minutes, with free WiFi and plenty of room for all your shopping bags
- Rest and recuperate at Barberino's bars and restaurants – Ca’puccino is great for a coffee and a quick bite, or head to Il Torracchione for substantial rustic fare
Florence is a picture-perfect city filled with history, culture, and heritage. But sometimes you need to worship at the altar of consumerism. Jump aboard your comfy coach and head north of the city to Barberino Outlet - a real shopping mecca with over 100 boutique stores and up to 70% off top designer brands!
Just 30-minutes outside of Florence you'll find the Barberino Designer Outlet, a shopaholic's paradise in the beautiful Mugello valley. This ticket takes the stress out of it all with return transport by coach from Florence.
Once you're done gawping at the scenery and cute footbridges crisscrossing the River Sieve, get stuck into spending. Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Hugo Boss, Marc Jacobs and Burberry are all here, plus many more!
All shopped out? Take it easy in the charming bars and restaurants. There's something here for everyone.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center and show it to the driver at the bus stop
- The meeting/departure point is at the Santa Maria Novella Station in Florence, luggage room side
- Please make sure to be at the bus 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Departure Point
All public transport to Santa Maria Novella train station.
If you've got a sweet tooth, head to the Lindt Chocolate Experience for a shopaholic chocoholic overload!