- Skip the (really) lengthy ticket line and gain priority access to Florence's world-renowned Accademia Gallery
- Marvel at Michelangelo’s iconic statue of David and his incomplete Slaves and St. Matthew
- Enjoy beautiful paintings by Sandro Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, and Michelangelo’s teacher Domenico Ghirlandaio
Get priority access to the Accademia and see Michelangelo’s David, one of the greatest masterpieces in the history of art. Get inspired by dozens of 15th-century paintings by the likes of Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and Uccello in the ultimate celebration of Renaissance art.
Opened in the 1780s as a teaching facility for students at the Academy of Fine Arts, Florence’s Accademia is now synonymous with Michelangelo’s towering statue of David. Everything about this 5-meter (17-foot) piece of sculpture is super-sized – apart from one little detail which most men will find reassuring!
A supreme work of technical mastery and symbol of the struggles of the Florentine Republic against its bigger and nastier rivals, David encapsulates the spirit of the city itself. With this ticket you'll be able to bypass the lines that can stretch around the building and walk right in.
Other artworks to look out for include Michelangelo’s famously unfinished Slaves, a set of captive figures enslaved in marble; Giambologna’s original plaster cast for his terrifying Rape of the Sabina Women statue in Piazza della Signoria; and 15th-century paintings by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, Uccello, and more!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office across from the museum. Use the Priority Entrance for Reserved Ticket holders.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Closing starts at 18:40.
Bus: 6, 14 or 23.
Michelangelo's David is what everybody comes here for. Notice how it's also quite distinct from a distance. That's because Michelangelo increased the dimensions of the hands, eyes, and eyebrows.