- Get to know the artist behind the moustached facade (and his wife and muse) through his biography, videos and more
- The outside of the museum is a work of art in itself! In fact, this is the world's largest surrealist object
- Visit Dalí's tomb, the famous Mae West Room, the Rainy Taxi and the transparent dome – a symbol of Figueres
Dalí/Rafael, a prolonged revery is a must for all art fans – Dalí's references to Raphael and the Renaissance helped define him as an artist, and this exhibition provides a fascinating insight into the artist's life. Witness Salvador Dalí's actual fingerprints and even see the ink he used!
See his oil painting The Ascension of Saint Cecilia, a mystical-nuclear classicist piece. Get up close to his doodles and sketches, and see photographs of the studios Dalí painted in at different times and in different places.
A particularly moving work of art is the oil painting Galarina, a portrait of his wife and muse Gala – one of his many masterpieces and a picture he kept with him all his life.
Get ready to twiddle your mustache as you walk around the Dalí Theatre-Museum, a wacky-looking enormous building that's a work of art in itself, crowned by a huge glass dome.
Book your tickets online to avoid the queues and settle in for a ride through Dalí's amazing life in his home town of Figueres.
You can't miss this eye-popping opulent temple devoted to Surrealism. It was instituted in 1974 on the site of the former Municipal Theatre, then set on fire at the end of the Civil War. Renewed and restored, it is now a real treat for art lovers.
Dalí Theatre-Museum is home to the largest collection of Dalí-related art objects and is an inspirational homage to the artist himself, who graced us with his intangible dreamscapes from 1904 to 1989.
The interior of this outlandish structure lays out the visual progression of Dalí's work, from a young artist working against institution standards to find his form, to his emergence as the father of Surrealistic art. See a range of his work, from sculptures to paintings, installations, and some of his most recognizable pieces.
Step inside the Dalí Theatre-Museum and grapple with the inexplicable world of Surrealism that Salvador Dalí afforded us a glimpse of – it's guaranteed to be a memorable experience!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the "access with ticket" entrance
- You may use your ticket within 20 minutes of the booked timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket