- Take the bus from Barcelona to Girona and Figueres and back in comfort
- Get local insider facts and tips as you travel with an English and Spanish-speaking courier and guide
- See the spectacular Dalí Jewels and the world's largest collection of Dalí's art at Teatre-Museu Dalí
It's a day of cool Catalan culture on this return trip from Barcelona's Plaça de Catalunya to the medieval beauty of Girona and the surrealist capital of the world, Figueres. Learn all about Salvador Dalí and his weird and wonderful creations at Catalonia's most-visited museum, the Teatre-Museu Dalí, and cast your eyes on the dazzling Dalí Jewels.
In Girona, take a walk with your guide through history itself! The medieval walls, Romanesque and Gothic landmarks, plus stunning baroque buildings all add even more atmosphere to this Catalan gem.
Get the history on the storied Jewish Quarter, one of the best-preserved in Europe. Explore the pretty streets and the Onyar river, which flows past colorful houses, under beautiful bridges, and right through the city center. It's a photographer's dream!
In the capital of surrealism, Figueres, it's twirling moustaches galore thanks to the plentiful Dalí souvenirs. Focus on his art at Teatre-Museu Dalí, home to the biggest collection of Dalí's work in existence. Housed in the city's former theater, it's quite surreal in its own right.
With skip-the-line access to the museum, there's plenty of time to be wowed by the artwork, and of course, the Dalí Jewels.
You won't believe your eyes when you see these intricate and fantastical designs, crafted from dazzling sapphires, lapis lazuli, emeralds, and malachite! Explore the brilliant and bizarre mind of one of the 20th century's biggest artists, and enjoy a museum experience like no other.
- Roundtrip transportation from Barcelona
- Guided tour in Girona (English and Spanish-speaking simultaneously)
- Skip-the-line admission and introduction to the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres
- Food & drinks
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the starting point, in front of El Corte Inglés department store on Plaça de Catalunya
- Look for a black bus with a big Catalunya Bus Turistic logo on it
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before departure
- Departure is at 08:30
- The tour ends at the starting point at 19:30
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.