- Enjoy a comfortable coach ride from Lisbon to the quiet city of Fátima
- Visit the sacred basilica where the children of Fátima are buried
- Attend a mass service in the Chapel of Apparitions
Make a pilgrimage to one of the holiest sites in the Catholic faith, with a guided tour from Lisbon to the Fátima Sanctuary. The sanctuary is said to have been visited by angels and the Virgin Mary herself, who appeared to three local children in 1917.
Your guide will fill you in on all the history and lead you around the sanctuary. There will be time to attend a mass service in the Chapel of Apparations, and you just never know who might make an appearance!
Wander around the shrine and hear the extraordinary account of the children of Fátima, Lúcia Santos and cousins Francisco and Jacinta Marto, the latter two of whom are now saints.
Visit the tombs of the children inside the sacred basilica, and keep a sharp eye out for angels – they're believed to appear around these parts!
After reflecting on the incredible story of the children's visions, you'll have the opportunity to take part in a mass service at one of the most sacred sites in the Catholic tradition. It's a cultural experience and a religious journey rolled into one.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the departure point, the Cityrama Gray Line bus stop on Praça Marquês de Pombal. The staff will be wearing jackets with the Gray Line logo on them and the bus can be recognized by its Gray Line logo as well
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time at 14:30, latecomers can't be waited for!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket