- Explore the Suspended Flower Garden - a unique floral attraction puts you right beneath thousands of colourful blossoms
- See the park's 17 lemurs in action in a brand new walking area called The Lemur Kingdom - kids will love being this close to the cuties!
- Feed the hungry redtail catfish, ducks, turtles, koi fish and loris
Explore a unique floral attraction that puts you right beneath more than 2,000 stunning flowers! Elsewhere at De Orchideeën Hoeve, admire the exotic birds, enjoy live shows in a woodland setting - or go back to the roots of De Orchideeën Hoeve and check out the orchids.
In 1953, Thomas Maarssen Sr. found fame growing orchids at The Orchideeën Hoeve. Nowadays there's a whole lot more to explore at what's become Europe's biggest tropical attraction.
The Suspended Flower Garden is the highlight here for many! This unique floral attraction puts you right beneath thousands of colourful blossoms in a concept based on the beauty of the Japanese cherry blossom season.
Sit in idyllic gazebos, or stroll around this giant greenhouse and see over 2,000 fuchsias, begonias, geraniums and busy lizzies floating above your head.
Elsewhere in the park, kids can feed redtail catfish, ducks, turtles, koi fish and loris, or watch educational and fun shows in the Jungle Theater.
This spot is a must for nature fans - just a short drive from Schiphol!
- Entrance to De Orchideeën Hoeve
- Access to the Tropical Gardens, Butterfly Valley, Lory Garden, Mangrove Play Paradise
- Lectures & guided tours (available for an extra fee)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Line 76 to Luttelgeest, Orchideeënhoeve
- Free parking available onsite