- Eindhoven's history is intertwined with that of Philips – find out how with this ticket to the Philips Museum
- See original Philips creations, from every day items like televisions and light bulbs, to electric shavers and even x-ray machines
- For a small extra fee, explore the museum with the latest technology, as rented tablets bring the Philips Design Tour and Mission Eureka exhibits to life!
Once just a small Dutch light bulb manufacturer, Philips is now a powerhouse in the world of electronics, health systems and personal care. Via this general admission ticket, the Philips Museum's permanent exhibition walks you through the company's timeline of innovation. Start with the humblest of beginnings in 1891, work your way through the trials of World War II, through to the present day.
Did you know Philips invented the compact disc? Learn about this and other ground-breaking inventions, and the effect they had on people's daily lives. Find out how light bulbs are made, go inside realistic old bedrooms full of Philips gadgets, and explore a replica workshop.
Your little inventors can join the Torchlight Treasure Hunt to find secret signs around the museum, only discoverable with a special flashlight. Tech-obsessed teens (and inquisitive adults) are served by the interactive Philips Design and Mission Eureka iPad adventures. These activities are not included in your admission ticket, but are available for a small extra fee on site.
You never know, your visit might inspire the next Gerard Philips!
Scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket