- Soak your worries away at Iceland's lesser-known hotspot, and enjoy water so clean and clear, you can drink it!
- Access the floating pools, sauna, cold tunnels, and get a welcome tisane brewed from spring water and local herbs
- Choose between standard, comfort, and premium access, and treat yourself to organic, locally-sourced, seasonal food
Vök Baths has the first floating pools and certified drinkable hot spring water in Iceland.
Vök hot springs supplies all the hot water to the surrounding area. Melt your cares away in the sauna, pools, and cold tunnels in the blissful remoteness of Iceland.
A standard ticket includes a spring water tisane brew while a comfort ticket includes the brew and a drink at the outdoor pool bar. Premium ticket holders get all that, plus organic, locally-sourced tasters and treats.
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the reception
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The floating pools are a sight to behold, and you can take in the views with a glass of Vök Baths own beer. This crisp beer, made in partnership with a local microbrewery, is the perfect drink to pair with the experience!