- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Firth of Forth while a live guide provides rich, interesting commentary as you go
- Let the serene scenery wash over you and see the Edinburgh skyline, the Kingdom of Fife, and the Three Bridges in one sweeping panorama
- Choose to hop off at Inchcolm Island and embark on an optional walking tour across the ancient monastic site
After you've strolled the Royal Mile, clambered up to the castle, and revelled in the Gothic charm and atmosphere of Edinburgh, keep the fun afloat with a boat tour on the estuary!
This 3-hour cruise will take you sailing around Firth of Forth and under the gigantic Three Bridges.
Venture out to the calm seclusion of Inchcolm Island and hop off for an optional walking tour of the ancient monastic island and its medieval abbey.
Show your smartphone ticket to the staff on Hawes Pier.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket