- Go on a barrel car ride and learn about Scotch whisky history and production. Afterwards you won't be an expert, but you will be able to talk like one
- Get a specially designed whisky tasting glass and sample single malts or blended Scotch whiskys
- See amazing views of the south side of Edinburgh from the McIntyre Gallery
Talk about a barrel of fun! Take a sensory trip into all things whisky, right in the heart of Edinburgh. Learn about Scotch whisky production on a barrel car ride, taste a dram, get a specially designed whisky tasting glass, and visit the World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky!
Scotch whisky production is a mystery no more, thanks to this tour through a replica distillery on Edinburgh's Royal Mile.
A barrel car ride whisks you through the history and production process with your enthusiastic guide, who will help you sniff out the perfect whisky to suit your tastes.
Experience The World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky - there are 3500 individual bottles here, and you'll learn about the aromas and flavours in your chosen dram of single malt or blended Scotch whisky. Your whisky expert will uncover the history, mystery, and romance of Scotland’s best-known export.
After choosing one of 6 different whiskies to sample, you can soak up sensational views over Edinburgh from the McIntyre Gallery – the perfect end to a perfectly Scotch experience.
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception of Scotch Whisky Experience. Please make sure to be there at least 5 minutes before your chosen timeslot.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket