Tickets for The Royal Yacht Britannia: Fast Track Entrance + Audio Guide
See Her Majesty's floating Royal residence
- Enjoy an audio tour of The Royal Yacht Britannia - ocean-bound home to Her Majesty The Queen and the Royal Family for over 40 years
- Enjoy your visit with the included audio guide (there's even a special audio guide for kids)!
- See the Visitor Center and five decks of the ship, including State Apartments, a 3-meter LEGO replica of the Britannia, and even the on-board Rolls-Royce Phantom V!
Now docked in Edinburgh, the Royal Yacht Britannia is one of Scotland's most popular visitor attractions. Walk the decks and State Rooms with an audio guide and learn the ship's fascinating history. Spend time on this beautiful historic ship - with zero chance of getting seasick. Ahoy!
The Royal Yacht Britannia was the ocean-based home of Her Majesty The Queen and the Royal Family for over 40 years, sailing over a million miles around the world!
From the moment you arrive, you'll be swept up into a world of nautical luxury and pristine privilege. Soak up the atmosphere in the Visitor Center, as you learn the history of Royal Yachts through exhibits and photos, including a 3-meter LEGO version of the Britannia. Then grab an audio guide and walk the gangplank onto the Britannia herself.
Explore all five decks, including the Sun Lounge, the Engine Room, and the Royal Deck Tea Room, where many a Royal traveler enjoyed a cuppa with a view. The State Apartments, where guests like Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill once slept, are also covered by the audio guide.
Don't forget to visit the gleaming Rolls-Royce Phantom V, which once traveled on the ship, and is still aboard. When you're all shipped out, you can head back to Leith on extended shore leave, with plenty of memories and photos of your time aboard this first-rate five-star vessel.
Use the ticket holder line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Lothian services 11, 22 or 35
- Car: Follow signs for Edinburgh and Leith, or North Edinburgh. Then, follow brown Britannia signs. Free parking at Ocean Terminal (blue car park, level E is nearest to the Visitor Centre and has disabled spaces)