Tickets for The Royal Edinburgh: Skip The Line
Unlimited transportation and skip-the-line access to the capital's top 3 sites
- Three guided hop-on hop-off bus routes through Edinburgh take you from Old Town to New Town, from the Botanical Garden to the Britannia Yacht
- Skip the line to Holyroodhouse Palace, the favorite residence of Queens Victoria and Elizabeth II, and the venue for both of Mary Queen of Scots' weddings
- The Stone of Destiny in Edinburgh Castle (also known as the Stone of Scone or the Coronation Stone) is where kings of Scotland and England have been crowned for over a thousand years
The Royal Edinburgh ticket gets you 48 hours of unlimited travel on the City Sightseeing, Edinburgh Tour, and the Majestic Tour buses. Additionally, this package includes skip-the-line tickets to three must-see locales: Holyrood Palace, the Royal Yacht Britannia, and Edinburgh Castle. Go to what interests you, get right in to the busiest attractions, and stay as long as you want.
Get two full days to travel Auld Reekie by bus: so 41 stops on three different lines, all with audio accompaniment. Plus, skip-the-line access to three of the finest sites in the city!
Edinburgh Castle is a frequently besieged fortress that towers over the city, and is home to the oldest British crown jewels and the National War Museum. The Baroque Holyrood Palace lies on the other end of Royal Mile and is said to be the favorite residence of Queens Victoria and Elizabeth II.
Your bus routes will also take you out to Leith, where you can see another of Scotland's favorite visitor attractions: the luxurious Royal Yacht Britannia. This elegant vessel was the at-sea home of the British Royal family for 44 years.
With 1400 years of history, Edinburgh is home to more sights than one traveler could see - but that's no reason not to try!
- Skip-the-line access to Edinburgh Castle
- Skip-the-line access to Holyrood Palace
- Skip-the-line access to Royal Yacht Britannia
- Access to the Edinburgh Tour
- Access to the Majestic Tour
- Access to the City Sightseeing Tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- April, May & October: 09:00 – 18:00
- June - September: 09:00 – 19:00
- November – March: 09:00 – 17:00
Any bus or train to Waverley Station.
If you're early enough, there's a great view of the firing of the One O’Clock Gun from the tower of Edinburgh Castle that overlooks the battery of Mount Mills. Watch (and hear) a tradition that goes all the way back to 1861.
Skip the line is only helpful for Edinburgh Castle as crowd in other two attractions is relatively thin, but in any case it saves you time of purchasing tickets.