- Get the royal treatment in Edinburgh with a trip to The Queen’s Gallery, part of The Queen's official residence in Scotland
- View one of the changing art exhibitions for the Royal Collection
- Learn about the Order of the Thistle, the highest honor in Scotland, and listen to commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts
Leonardo da Vinci: A Life in Drawing is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to come face to face with over 200 original Leonardo da Vinci drawings.
Commemorating the 500-year anniversary of the death of the quintessential Renaissance man, this exhibition will also feature two seemingly blank sheets, which when viewed under ultraviolet light reveal long-lost drawings which formed preparatory sketches for Leonardo's iconic masterpiece Adoration of the Magi.
These two sheets have never before been on public display. If you're an art buff or a collector of unique cultural experiences, scribble a Vitruvian Man onto your calendar today, and don't miss this incredible exhibition.
Want to see why it's really called The Royal Mile? The Queen's Gallery, at the entrance to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, is home to royally fantastic exhibitions from the Royal Collection, which change regularly. Plus, learn about the prestigious Order of the Thistle (and more!) from your audio guide.
Step inside The Queen's Gallery, on the site of The Queen's official residence in Scotland which was opened by Her Majesty on 29 November 2002 as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations, and explore the current exhibition.
- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket