- Get the royal treatment in Edinburgh with a trip to The Queen’s Gallery, part of The Queen's official residence in Scotland
- View one of the changing art exhibitions for the Royal Collection
- Learn about the Order of the Thistle, the highest honor in Scotland, and listen to commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts
Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs presents a fascinating exhibition of portraits, sculpture, photographs, archival documents, and miniature masterpieces by Fabergé, that trace the historic events and family meetings between the rulers of Russia and Britain. Showcasing unique works of art that were commissioned as grand diplomatic gifts, as well as intimate personal mementos between the British royal family and the Romanovs, the exhibition offers a glimpse into the historic ties and strains between the two nations that help illuminate understandings of their current political relationship.
Want to see why it's really called The Royal Mile? The Queen's Gallery, at the entrance to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, is home to royally fantastic exhibitions from the Royal Collection, which change regularly. Plus, learn about the prestigious Order of the Thistle (and more!) from your audio guide.
Step inside The Queen's Gallery, on the site of The Queen's official residence in Scotland which was opened by Her Majesty on 29 November 2002 as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations, and explore the current exhibition.
- Please note that your smartphone voucher must be exchanged for paper tickets upon arrival
- You'll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.