Tickets for The Queen's Gallery, Palace of Holyroodhouse
See the art exhibitions at The Queen’s official residence in Scotland
- Get the royal treatment in Edinburgh with a trip to The Queen’s Gallery, part of The Queen's official residence in Scotland
- View one of the changing art exhibitions for the Royal Collection
- Learn about the Order of the Thistle, the highest honor in Scotland, and listen to commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts
Want to see why it's really called The Royal Mile? The Queen’s Gallery, at the entrance to the Palace of Holyroodhouse, is home to royally fantastic exhibitions from the Royal Collection, which change regularly. Plus, learn about the prestigious Order of the Thistle (and more!) from your audio guide!
Step inside The Queen’s Gallery, on the site of The Queen's official residence in Scotland which was opened by Her Majesty on 29 November 2002 as part of the Golden Jubilee celebrations, and explore the current exhibition.
- Entrance to the Queen's Gallery at Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Free multimedia guide in English
- Entrance to other parts of the Palace of Holyroodhouse
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train to Waverley Station + a 15-minute walk
- Bus: Line 6 to Scottish Parliament, line 35 to Whitefoord House or Abbeyhill Crescent