- Experience a darker side of Scottish history in a fun and a times scary interactive experience in Edinburgh center
- Join a guide for chills and thrills through wicked storytelling
- Hop on two thrilling underground rides at the dungeon and tour sets packed with spooktacular fun
Done with the castle? Bored of the bagpipes? Get underground at the Edinburgh Dungeon and see a different side to the Scottish capital. Uncover Edinburgh's gruesome past with 11 shows, state of the art special effects and two amazing underground rides in a 360-degree experience!
It's not all haggis and shortbread, there's a darker side to Scotland - and you're about to walk right through it at the Edinburgh Dungeon.
With a cast of talented actors bringing the past to life, you'll laugh out loud at some of the tales these guys have to tell (when you're not freaking out at how real it feels!)
Get inside the Witch Pricker’s interrogation chamber, dodge the cannibalistic Bean Family and see what life was like in the 1600s with The Foul Clenger (or plague cleaner).
Are you ready to scream for Scotland?
Show your smartphone ticket at the admissions desk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The Edinburgh Dungeon is located right next to Waverley Station.
The venue opens at 10:00 and closes at 17:00 on most days. Please check the official website for further details.