- Get a fun tour of Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile in a small group and feel the history come to life
- Skip the line at Edinburgh Castle - no queues for you, just stories of Scotland's thrilling past
- Find out about the Scottish capital's famous residents - past and present - from royalty and writers to philosophers and everyday Edinburgh citizens
The taste of haggis, the sound of bagpipes, and a looming castle on a hill - Scotland's capital has it all! Uncover Edinburgh's secrets on a guided walk through its historic streets, then skip the line to Edinburgh Castle for the lowdown on its residents - past and present.
Away from the tour buses and guidebooks, you'll be led down wynds, closes, and courtyards with your expert guide for a history lesson on Edinburgh.
Hear true stories about the city's crime, culture, politics and everyday events. Find out how people like Mary Queen of Scots, David Hume, Adam Smith and Robert Burns shaped Edinburgh's culture, politics and more, then skip the line for a tour of Edinburgh Castle.
Learn about who died here, who battled for what, which sieges were successful, and which were not.
There's a lot to soak up - but you can always wash it down with some Scotch whisky later!
- 135-minute guided walking tour of Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile
- Small group with an English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to Edinburgh Castle
- Audio guide (available for Edinburgh Castle for an extra fee in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese)
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the starting point. The guides wear an orange name badge and a black cloak and stand at the Mercat Cross
- The tour will end at the main entrance of Edinburgh Castle (Edinburgh Castle esplanade). You may roam Edinburgh Castle at your own leisure
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.