Tickets for Scotland Discover Pass
The best of Scotland's culture and nature
- Get a flexible pass to visit over 60 National Trust sites such as Culloden Battlefield, Crathes Castle, Battle of Bannockburn Centre, and Inverewe Garden
- Get a free guidebook detailing all attractions when you collect your ticket
- Save money and explore the wonders of Scotland's natural and cultural heritage, plus many attractions in Edinburgh and Glasgow
This great money-saving pass puts 5,000 years of history at your fingertips. Visit over 60 of Scotland's top attractions whenever you like, such as Culloden Battlefield, Crathes Castle, Culzean Castle, Brodick Castle, Glencoe and Inverewe Garden, plus lots of top attractions in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
This is one of the most flexible and cost-effective ways to explore the wonders of Scotland's cultural and natural heritage! With this pass you can visit over 60 amazing places and attractions in your own time!
How about starting with Culloden Battlefield? Learn all about the short and bloody battle in April 1746 via an interactive exhibition, an immersive film, and a battlefield tour.
Crazy about castles? Explore winding staircases, turrets and towers, and snap ornate ceilings and opulent rooms at Crathes Castle. Culzean Castle and its dramatic clifftop setting make for an atmospheric adventure on the Ayrshire coast and Brodick Castle overlooks the stunning Brodick Bay.
Glencoe and Inverewe Garden are on the list, as well as many top attractions in Edinburgh and Glasgow. Upon collection of your first ticket, you'll get a guidebook to help you decide where to go next.
Whatever you want from your Scotland experience, this pass is bound to have it!
- Culloden Battlefield
- Culzean Castle
- Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- Crathes Castle
- Inverewe Garden
- Falkland Palace
- The Georgian House
- Glencoe Visitor Centre
- The Battle of Bannockburn
- And many, many more attractions
Show your smartphone ticket at the first location you visit and receive your pass for the number of days you chose.