- Discover the magnificent Gothic atmosphere of Edinburgh with a guided walking tour of the city's Royal Mile
- Be regaled with tales of the city's murky past and walk in the footsteps of royals and peasants alike
- Enter the National Museum of Scotland and explore fascinating galleries of cultural and archaeological treasures, including a T-Rex, Dolly the cloned sheep, and relics of Scotland's dark past
It's hardly surprising the city that inspired Harry Potter has a wee bit of magic to it. Discover Edinburgh's breathtaking Gothic atmosphere (and age-old charm) with a guided walking tour of the fabled Royal Mile and a visit to the National Museum of Scotland. A local guide will regale you with tales of rebellion, royal intrigue, and murrrrder, as you explore Scotland's cultural riches and hidden history.
With its grandiose hilltop castle overlooking a sweeping valley that splits the city in two, and moody Gothic architecture looming overhead, Edinburgh is a city like no other. Discover the magical ambience and fascinating history of the Scottish capital, with this walking tour of the famous Royal Mile and the National Museum of Scotland.
Your guide will lead you from one jaw-dropping locale to the next, pointing out the city's secret spots and sharing its darkest historical stories. You'll pass by steep winding streets, ominous cathedrals spires, and some of the best shops, bars and restaurants in the UK.
When you're done sightseeing, the adventure continues inside the National Museum of Scotland. Marvel at ancient wonders and treasures from around the world and Scotland, in an almost endless array of galleries and exhibitions.
See a full T-Rex skeleton, the Millennium Clock, Dolly the world's first cloned sheep, and much more! A hot cup of tea/coffee and a freshly baked scone will be waiting for you in the museum cafe afterwards.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, at Mercat Cross
- Your guide will be wearing an orange name badge and a black cloak
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot, the group won't wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
You can enjoy spectacular views over the city and Edinburgh castle from the roof terrace of the National Museum of Scotland.