- Board your bus in Edinburgh and meet your local Scottish guide, who'll point out all the highlights as you drive to Loch Ness
- See Glencoe, Ben Nevis, the Great Glen and Highland Perthshire
- Get a delicious ‘Taste of Scotland’ picnic lunch in Fort Augustus, packed with yummy Scottish treats
Is Nessie down there? Only one way to find out! This Loch Ness Explorer tour with a local Scot as your guide promises some stunning scenery, a 'Taste of Scotland' picnic lunch in Fort Augustus, and more!
Freshly made sandwiches and shortbread, the lilt of the Scottish accent, and maybe a sighting of the Loch Ness Monster? We can promise at least 2 out of 3 on this Loch Ness Explorer tour - including return transport from Edinburgh.
Gaze out at the dramatic Glencoe, look up the country's highest peak at Ben Nevis, see the Great Glen and Highland Perthshire on your way to Loch Ness, the day's highlight. You may not see the famous creature of the deep, but regardless, you'll enjoy the crisp Scottish adventure.
Hungry after your epic journey? Afterward, tuck into a ‘Taste of Scotland’ picnic lunch in Fort Augustus. Pure Scottish mineral water, a choice of yummy sandwiches, and some Scottish shortbread are on the menu. Och aye!
- Show your smartphone tickets at the office
- Make sure to be there at 07:45 at the latest
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Dernier arrêt , pas obligatoire , il n y avait rien à voir , ni à faire.