- Take a guided tour of the the Edinburgh Beer Factory and learn about the complex processes that go into every bottle of Paolozzi lager
- Learn about Eduardo Paolozzi, the father of pop-art and Edinburgh local who inspires the mission statement of the Edinburgh Beer Factory
- Enjoy a tutored taste test of the raw ingredients, and the unfiltered final product of Paolozzi lager
Enjoy a taste of the colorful culture in Scotland's capital with a tour of the Edinburgh Beer Factory. Learn about the man who inspired the brewery, and see the brewing processes behind Paolozzi lager, that raise the bar for what beer can be.
Eduardo Paolozzi isn't the most Scottish name you've ever heard. However the father of pop art was an Edinburgh local. His life and legend are also the muse of the Edinburgh Beer Factory's signature crew, Paolozzi lager - making something sublime out of the ordinary.
Learn about the complex brewing processes that go into every bottle of the award-wining beer, while brushing up on your pop-art knowledge - who says beer can't be cultural?
Taste the raw ingredients that go into Paolozzi, and then take a tutored tasting of the finished product, chugging down a glass or two of the unfiltered amber liquid for comparison.
A pitcher speaks a thousand words!
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour and present your smartphone ticket at the entrance. Make sure to be on time - the tour will not accommodate latecomers and refunds are not possible!
- After the tour, you can stay and enjoy some more beverages
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket