- Explore Canongate Kirkyard and visit the resting places of famous figures, like Adam Smith, the father of economics
- See if you feel a change in temperature in the ever smaller rooms in the darkness of Blair Street Underground Vaults
- Hear creepy tales of dastardly deeds and ghostly sightings in Edinburgh's most atmospheric locations
Think cannibals, body snatchers, deals made with the Devil – and all that's before you even head underground.
Learn about the famous characters whose souls still roam the perpetual darkness of Blair Street Underground Vaults. Meet Canongate graveyard's most famous figures, including David Rizzio, a confidant of Mary Queen of Scots, and the infamous cannibal of the Canongate. This creepy ghost tour of Edinburgh's spookiest spots guarantees sleepless nights.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the Mercat Cross. Look for the eight-sided monument with a white unicorn on top
- Your guide will be dressed in black, wearing an orange lanyard, and holding a black & orange umbrella and an iPad
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket