- See UNESCO World Heritage Site Forth Bridge and the two other beautiful bridges crossing the river
- Enjoy the facts from your guide on a comfy boat as you take in the scenery, some of which was featured in the TV show Outlander
- Indulge in a delightful cream tea as the scenery takes your breath away
If you've ever seen the TV show Outlander, some of the breathtaking scenery on this cruise might look familiar. Leave from Port Edgar Marina and settle back with a cream tea and some of the best Scottish scenery outside of Edinburgh. See the Three Bridges, Blackness Castle, as featured in Outlander, the Fife coastline, and lots of marine wildlife.
Relax and let your guide give you the facts, while you soak up the spectacular Scottish views all around you!
The Forth Bridge is one of Scotland’s major landmarks, and was built between 1883 and 1890. It's also a UNESCO World Heritage Site - another one to cross off the list!
The nearby Forth Road bridge is now dedicated to public transport, pedestrians, and cyclists, while the Queensferry Crossing only opened in 2017 - and is destined to become the main route for vehicles travelling between Edinburgh and Fife.
You'll also see the island of Inchcolm with its medieval abbey, and the islands of Inchgarvie, Inchkeith, and Inchmickery. They're so old and stunning they resemble the wistful background of a period drama. If you look hard enough, you might just see a kilted Scot on horseback offering you a dram.
Show your smartphone ticket to the pier staff.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Use of the wheelchair ramp is subject to tide - please refer to the timetable for disabled users on the venue website
- Inchcolm Island is not wheelchair accessible