- Take a guided trip into the Irish countryside with return travel from Dublin included in your ticket
- See Baltinglass Abbey and visit a working farm to watch a sheepdog demonstration from a local farmer
- Take in the lakes and stunning valley views of Glendalough, and explore its ancient monastic settlement
Experience the Emerald Isle by venturing out into the great green countryside that inspired the name. Leave the Guinness to rest back in Dublin for the day, and let your guide show you some authentic Ireland.
Visit County Wicklow, past the dreamy Blessington Lakes, and see the curious Baltinglass Abbey. Next, you'll be rounded up and taken to meet farmer Ed, who'll perform a sheepdog demo on his working farm and give you an insight into rural Irish life.
After you take lunch at Lynhams of Laragh, it's on to the breathtaking lake surrounds of Glendalough. There's over a thousand years of history packed into this small monastic settlement. Take in the charming round tower and cathedral – you'll have 90 minutes to explore before heading back to Dublin.
Now about that Guinness...
- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Molly Malone Statue in Dublin
- The tour leaves at 08:30. Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket