- Hop aboard a comfy coach for a guided history tour from Dublin to Belfast, and learn about the natural and political history of the Irish island
- Get guided around Belfast's historical streets and landmarks, learning about the Troubles and Belfast's rebirth as a modern culture hub
- Explore nine breathtakingly immersive galleries at the award-winning Titanic Belfast museum, and discover the amazing story of 'the ship that couldn't sink'
Cruise from one capital city to another in two hours on a guided day-tour from Dublin to Belfast, and discover a tragic chapter of nautical history at the multi-award-winning Titanic Belfast museum. After leaving Dublin, you'll be pulled into the past as your guide regales you with stories of Ireland's Troubles, and the long journey towards peace.
After meeting up at Dublin's iconic Molly Malone Statue, you'll hop aboard a comfy air-conditioned coach, where your guide will lead you on a fascinating journey into the acrimonious history of Irish independence, and the residual political tensions of today.
The journey from the Republic of Ireland to Northern Ireland is unsurprisingly green, and breathtakingly scenic. Hear the tales of myth and legend that abound around the hillsides of the Emerald Isle, and learn all about St. Patrick. If you're really lucky, you might even get a traditional sing-song going!
Arriving in Belfast, you'll visit the infamous Peace Wall. Your guide will fill you in on the complexities of Northern Ireland's political history and the tense societal divisions that the walls are emblematic of. But it's not all doom and gloom, you'll also learn about Belfast's transformation into a vibrant, modern, culture hub.
Then, rewind the clocks all the way back to 1912, and discover the amazing story of the RMS Titanic across nine immersive galleries at the World's Leading Tourist Attraction of 2016: the spectacular Titanic Belfast. Learn about the famous ship's construction and its fateful voyage across the Atlantic.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide under the Molly Malone Statue in Dublin
- Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before departure!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
As travelling from Dublin to Belfast entails crossing into the UK from the Republic of Ireland, you will need to ensure that you change your euros into Pounds Sterling.