Tickets for The National Wax Museum Plus
Come face to face with the greats
- Interactive good times. Be a star and record your own song and music video
- Take selfies with stars like Colin Farrell, James Bond, and Liam Neeson, even Gollum in the Grand Hall,
- Not just wax figures - there's lots to explore at this family-friendly attraction, including the Science & Discovery Area, the Time Vaults, and the Chambers of Horror
They don't call it the The National Wax Museum PLUS for nothing. It's not just wax figures who reside in this awesome Dublin attraction, there's a whole day's worth of stuff to discover. From the Science and Discovery Zone, to the Great Hall of celebs and musicians, to the Chambers of Horror, to the Wax Factor studio. Fancy immortalizing yourself with a song?
The National Wax Museum Plus lies just a 2-minute stroll from Trinity College. Step inside and encounter a number of familiar faces, with an Irish flavor. In the Grand Hall you'll find Pierce Brosnan as James Bond 007, U2, Liam Neeson and Ronan Keating are all up for selfies, if you are. So is Gollum from Lord of the Rings.
There's plenty of kid-friendly activities in the Kids' Area, education galore in the Science & Discovery Area, while the Time Vaults take you through Ireland’s remarkable past, uncovering events like Viking-slaying monks and even the Good Friday Agreement peace talks in Northern Ireland.
In the interactive Wax Factor Studio you can record a song and even make a music video for it! Choose from hits like Michael Jackson's Billie Jean or We’re all in this Together from High School Musical - there's a tune for everyone. Even better, buy it on a disc in the gift shop afterwards and share it with friends, family and prospective music producers back home!
- Entrance to The National Wax Museum Plus
- Creating wax hands
Show the tickets on your smartphone at the ticket desk. You'll find the desk at the left-hand side after entering.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Daily, 10:00 - 22:00, last admission at 21:00
- From Tara Street Station or Trinity College, it's about 300m walking
- Bus: Lines 25X, 66X, or 67X to Westmoreland Street (O'Connell Bridge); Lines 32X, 33X, or 41X to Dublin City South, O'Connell Bridge House