Tickets for The Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience
Experience what it feels like to be a rockstar
- Learn the story of the Irish music scene in a great location - Dublin's lively Temple Bar
- Get guaranteed access to the tour of your choice at this working music venue. Check out the recording facilities, guitar collection and a movie on Irish music history
- Bring out your inner rockstar with the chance to jam out in full costume in one of the rehearsal rooms!
Rihanna recorded her vocals for Love The Way You Lie right here in this very studio, and the likes of Ray La Montagne, Van Morrison and Def Leppard have rocked in the rehearsal rooms too. You're already one step closer to the legends when you cross the threshold of The Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience. And this ticket gets you a tour on the timeslot of your choice!
With this inspirational day out, you'll learn a tour bus full of info about famous Irish rock musicians, and others who've made musical magic at this Temple Bar highlight. Your professional guide will take you on an eye-opening tour through rock 'n' roll, dispersing fun facts as you go. See a great photo exhibition and educate yourself with a short movie about the history of Irish music.
And this isn't just a showcase of musical memorabilia - it's a working music venue and recording facility. All of the guitars in the impressive in-house collection have felt the magic of some very famous and agile fingers!
If you're feeling up to it (and your fellow tourists are game), grab some costumes and instruments and form an impromptu band. Bang the skins, shred some strings, or slap that funky bass. Let's be honest: it'll probably sound terrible, but who cares? You're too rock 'n' roll to care what the haters say!
A visit to the Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience is your chance to soak up music history, and maybe make some music history of your own! Yow! Oooweee! Shamon!
- Entrance to the museum
- Guided tour
- Professional recording contract
Show your smartphone ticket at the desk.
- Bus: Any bus to Dame Street & College Green
- Tram: Stephen’s Green (green line) or Jervis Street (red line)
- Train: Any train to Tara Street