- Begin your odyssey of whiskey appreciation at James Fox Cigar & Whiskey Store, then sample three tastings at the Irish Whiskey Museum next door
- Make your way to the old Jameson Distillery, where you can enjoy a very special tasting session and a visit to the new live maturation warehouse
- Visit Roe&Co Distillery, a working distillery in Dublin's historic Liberties district, see how whiskey is made, and sample the wares before ending your trip in The Celtic Whiskey Store
Slake your thirst for Ireland's fiery nectar, and get whiske(y)d around Dublin's many local watering holes, sampling the goods along the way. It'd be rude not to.
Stroke your chin as you peruse the wares of the Irish Whiskey Museum and wet your lips with three iconic Irish whiskeys. Then, it's all-aboard a luxury transport, where you'll be spirited off to the old Jameson Distillery for more tastings.
Explore a working distillery in the Liberties – and yep, taste even more whiskey!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the starting point, the James Fox Cigar & Whiskey Store
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket