- Join a friendly, knowledgeable guide and explore Dublin's only independent whiskey distillery
- Hear the amazing local history of Dublin's old Liberties neighbourhood as you explore St. James's graveyard and church, and learn the secrets of Irish whiskey making
- Acquaint your tastebuds with three samples of Pearse whiskey, including Pearse Original, Distiller's Choice, and the 12-year-old single malt Founder's Choice
Put some fire in your belly and get spirited around Dublin's boutique whiskey institution, with a tour of the Pearse Lyons Distillery. A lively guide will bring the distillery's story to life, while discerning whiskey fiends can sample the finished products, with no fewer than three tastings included in the tour. As they say in Dublin, it'd be rude not to!
The tour will take you on a journey through time, tracing the story of Irish whiskey. Following a knowledgeable guide, you'll explore St. James's Graveyard, and the atmospheric church in which the Pearse Lyons Distillery is now housed, and learn first-hand what makes Pearse Irish Whiskey stand out from the crowd.
Wrap your palate around a dram of Pearse Original, Distiller's Choice, and Founder's Choice, a 12-year-old single malt.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The Gaelic word for whiskey is usice beatha (pronounced ishka ba-ha) which translates as the water of life.