- Join a friendly, knowledgeable guide and explore Dublin's only independent whiskey distillery
- Discover Dublin's history as you explore St. James's graveyard and church, and learn the secrets of Irish whiskey making
- Try four samples of Pearse whiskey, including Pearse Original, Distiller's Choice, Founder's Choice, and the limited-edition sherry-cask Cooper's Select
Put some fire in your belly and get spirited around Dublin's boutique whiskey institution, with a tour of the Pearse Lyons Distillery. A lively guide will bring the distillery's story to life, while discerning whiskey fiends can sample the finished products, with no fewer than four tastings included in the tour. As they say in Dublin, it'd be rude not to!
The tour will take you on a journey through time, tracing the story of Irish whiskey. Following a knowledgeable guide, you'll explore St. James's Graveyard, and the atmospheric church in which the Pearse Lyons Distillery is now housed, and learn first-hand what makes Pearse Irish Whiskey stand out from the crowd.
Wrap your palate around a dram of Pearse Original, Distiller's Choice, Founder's Choice (a 12-year-old single malt), and the limited-edition sherry-cask Cooper's Select.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The Gaelic word for whiskey is usice beatha (pronounced ishka ba-ha) which translates as the water of life.