Tickets for Jameson Distillery Bow St.
There’s a whole world of whiskey waiting to be explored
- Visit the original Bow Street distillery in Dublin, and learn the story, process and taste of Jameson over 40 minutes
- Gain a greater appreciation of whiskey production (and consumption) on your informative tour - they leave every 15 minutes, so you can enjoy a stress-free experience
- Enjoy a comparative tasting, so you can learn the differences between Scotch, American and Irish whiskies and a complimentary drink in JJ’s Bar
A trip to Bow Street Distillery is a pilgrimage for whiskey aficionados. For everyone else it's just a great chance to dig deeper into the history of Dublin (and one of Ireland's most famous exports). Although distilling no longer takes place onsite, a trip here is an excellent way to understand the how and why of whiskey. And - of course - try "a coupla wee drams" of the golden liquid.
This ticket gets you a 40-minute guided tour that will give you a real appreciation for everything Jameson, from their heritage to the production process. It may also give you a light buzz, as the last part of the tour includes a comparative tasting, so you can understand the key differences between Scotch whisky, American bourbon, and Irish whiskey.
After your comparison tasting, you can enjoy a complimentary glass of Jameson – neat, on the rocks, or however you fancy! Afterward, you can hang out in JJs, the in-house bar, and carry on the good times.
Oh, this tour also includes a Jameson Whiskey Tasting Certificate, which you can point to next time you pour an after-dinner round for dinner guests.
- A fully guided tour through the Story, Process and Taste of Jameson
- Comparative whiskey tasting, learning the differences between Scotch, American, and Irish Whiskey
- Complimentary drink in JJ’s Bar
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception in the main hall.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Line 83 to Law Library
- Hop-On Hop-Off bus: Red Route to Smithfield
- Tram: Red line to Smithfield + 2-minute walk
- Nearest car park on Queens Street/Smithfield Square
Very interesting history
Good food at Christopher’s on site afterwards
All to nd positive event
Would be perfect with some explanation in French for those who don't understand completely The English.
Jameson is a good wiskey