Tickets for Jameson Distillery Bow St.
The ultimate Irish distillery experience
- Visit the original Bow Street distillery in Dublin, and learn the story of distillers John Jameson and Son, and their famous liquor
- Gain a greater appreciation of whiskey production (and consumption) on your informative tour - they leave every 5 minutes, so you can enjoy a stress-free experience
- Enjoy a comparative tasting, so you can learn the differences between Scotch, American and Irish whiskies
A trip to Bow Street Distillery is a pilgrimage for whiskey aficionados. For everyone else it's just a great chance to dig deeper into the history of Dublin (and one of Ireland's most famous exports). Although distilling no longer takes place onsite, a trip here is an excellent way to understand the how and why of whiskey. (And - of course - try "a coupla wee drams" of the golden liquid).
This ticket gets you a 40-minute guided tour that will give you a real appreciation for everything Jameson, from the heritage to the production process. It may also give you a light buzz, as the last part of the tour includes a comparative tasting, so you can understand the key differences between Scotch whisky, American bourbon, and Irish whiskey.
After your comparison tasting, you can enjoy a complimentary glass of Jameson or a Jameson Ginger & Lime cocktail. Afterward, you can head down to JJs, the in-house bar, and carry on the good times.
Oh, this tour also includes a Jameson Whiskey Tasting Certificate, which you can point to next time you pour an after-dinner round for dinner guests.
- Guided tour
- Tasting session
- Complimentary glass of signature Jameson drink
Show your smartphone ticket at the reception in the main hall.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: 83 to Law Library
- Tram: Red line to Smithfield
I would highly recommend Jameson’s distillery to everyone it’s fun and a really nice place and you get tasters of whiskey and a cocktail😃.
The barman is probably one of the best we have seen for many years. Making multiple cocktails for different customers while engaging with others. Credit where credit is due .