Tickets for Irish Whiskey Museum
- Choose from Classic Tour (tour plus 3 tastings) or Premium Tour (tour plus 4 tastings and a souvenir)
- Learn everything about whiskey's history and rise and fall (and rise again), and see whiskey memorabilia from the 1800s
- Use the tasting at the end to develop your palate and understand the differences in taste that result from using different ingredients (or just knock the glasses back, if that's your style) – you can also elect to have a whiskey cocktail if neat whiskey is too fiery for you!
Learn everything there is to learn about the nectar of life on a fun and highly interactive tour of Dublin's Irish Whiskey Museum. With a professional guide to lead the way you'll get a peek at whiskey memorabilia dating back to the 1800s, learn about its origins, its rise and fall from glory, and its current revival. There are two different tours to choose from, and each comes with that all-important tasting at the end.
Choose from two whiskey experiences at the Irish Whiskey Museum:
A fully guided tour of the museum with your knowledgeable Whiskey expert, plus three delicious tastings.
A fully guided tour, plus three tastings and one more extra special aged Irish Whiskey. This one's matured for ten years. With your newly refined palate, you'll be able to taste that extra maturation. Take away a free Irish Whiskey Museum souvenir, too.
The Irish Whiskey Museum is an experience to remember and the location is great too - right in the heart of Dublin by the main entrance to Trinity College. There are great views of Trinity College from the museum's modern bar if you feel like another tipple at the end (hic!).
Not a neat whiskey drinker? No problem! Opt for a whiskey cocktail alternative during the whiskey tasting. Ask at reception on arrival to select your preference.
Bus: 700 to Trinity College; 9,13, 16, 83, 122,123, 557 or 747 to College Green.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Use the main entrance, and show your smartphone ticket at the cashier desk on the first floor.