- See the best sights of Dublin - like Guinness Storehouse, Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo, St Patrick's Cathedral and more - at your own pace, with commentary in eight languages
- Get two routes and over 30 stops with one ticket, and hop on and off as often as you like over 24 or 48 hours
- Enjoy a night tour when you select a Premium or Deluxe ticket, and experience Dublin as the city comes to life
There's way more to Dublin than fiddles and Guinness. The hop-on hop-off bus gives you access to an abundance of Irish gold over 24 or 48 hours, with 37 stops on two routes, multilingual commentary, a free map, and special offers. See the best of Dublin in two days - including the National Museum and National Art Gallery, the Book of Kells in Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse and more.
The hop-on hop-off bus tour is the best way to get to grips with Ireland's atmospheric capital. There's audio commentary in eight languages and two great routes - switch them up as much as you like over 24 or 48 hours.
Departing every 20-30 minutes, this classic route swings by many Dublin highlights, including Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Your pass also gets you a number of special offers.
Buses on this route leave hourly, heading for a host of Dublin's best attractions. Stops on this route include Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The Blue Route also takes you a little farther afield, so you can visit the famous Glasnevin Cemetery. This route also stops by the legendary Croke Park, the place for Irish sports.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Stop #1 (13 Upper O'Connell Street).
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Red route: every 20-30 minutes
- Blue route: every 30 minutes
- The Yellow Umbrella walking tour departs from the Dublin Visitor Centre daily at 10:30 and 14:30
- The Night Tour (Premium & Deluxe tickets only) departs from stop 1 daily at 19:00, 20:00, and 21:30