- See the best sights of Dublin - like Guinness Storehouse, Phoenix Park, Dublin Zoo, St Patrick's Cathedral and more - at your own pace, with commentary in eight languages
- Get two routes and over 30 stops with one ticket, and Hop-On Hop-Off as often as you like over 24 or 48 hours
- Get discounts at different attractions around town, and two children ride free with every adult
There's way more to Dublin than fiddles and Guinness. The Hop-on Hop-off Bus gives you access to an abundance of Irish gold over 24 or 48 hours, with 30 stops on two routes, multilingual commentary, a free map, and discounts on attractions. See the best of Dublin in two days - including the National Museum and National Art Gallery, the Book of Kells in Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse and more.
The Hop-on Hop-off bus tour is the best way to get to grips with Ireland’s atmospheric capital. There's audio commentary in eight languages and two great routes - switch them up as much as you like over 24 or 48 hours.
Departing every 10-20 minutes, this classic route swings by many Dublin highlights, including Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol, and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Your pass also gets you a number of discounts and special offers.
Buses on this route leave every 20-30 minutes, heading for a host of Dublin's best attractions. Stops on this route include Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Blue Route also takes you a little farther afield, so you can visit the famous Glasnevin Cemetery. This route also stops by the legendary Croke Park, the place for Irish sports.
- Audio guide
- Irish coffee in O'Sullivan's Irish Bar
- Glass of Guinness at Nany's Hands Traditional Irish pub (18th stop)
- Cocktail in Oscar's Bar & Kitchen (5th stop)
- Scoop of ice cream for kids only, in Sweet Republic (22nd stop)
- 1916 walking tour
- Poncho if it rains
- 20% off at Green & Baker, Tuk Tuk, and El Gringo Burrito in St. Stephen's Green Food Village (7th stop)
- 20% off all jewelry in Dublin Visitor Center (O'Connell St, near 1st stop)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the City Sightseeing shop on 13 O'Connell Street (Bus Stop 1) or at the Dublin Visitor Centre on 118 Grafton Street (at Trinity College, close to Stephen's Green).
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Any bus to the Citizens Information Centre.