- Your ticket is valid on both 'Big Bus Dublin' and 'City Sightseeing' buses, meaning all of Dublin's top landmarks and attractions are easy to reach
- Head to the Trinity College campus and see their most precious item, an illuminated manuscript from 800 AD containing the four gospels of the New Testament
- Get to the boozy roots of Dublin on a self-guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse, the brand most associated with Ireland all over the world
Want a proper crack at the craic? You'll need this handy smartphone ticket, guaranteed to put Dublin's most dazzling attractions on your doorstep. Ride around and see the city's highlights, then get a taste of the local specialty at the Guinness Storehouse, complete with fast-track access. No queues for you!
Take an easy bus tour and let a real-life Dublin local drive you around. With the city's top attractions all covered, you can easily find your own pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.
Discover the Book of Kells at Trinity College, then meet the residents of Dublin Zoo. In one of the world's oldest and most popular zoos, you'll come close to 600 animals spread across 70 acres.
When you're done monkeying around, check out Temple Bar! This popular area is known for its trendy nightspots, artistic creations and bars. We dare you not to come away wanting your own fiddle.
Thirsty after all that exploring? Arthur Guinness signed a 9,000-year lease for the privilege of the Guinness Storehouse, which means you'll be enjoying that black frothy goodness for a long time to come. Raise a glass and learn the art of pouring the perfect pint, plus find out the ingredients, the history, and the people behind the brewing process.
- Show your smartphone voucher to a Big Bus Tours member of staff on-board the bus, upon which you'll collect your Big Bus Tour Voucher and Guinness Storehouse Ticket
- Guinness Storehouse will only accept tickets which have been supplied by a Big Bus Tours uniformed representative
- Last admission to the Guinness Storehouse is 2 hours before closing time
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The nearest Big Bus stop from the Guinness Storehouse is number 13 (Upper O'Connel Street)
- Queues might occur at peak times
- Red route: Buses depart every 20-30 min; Blue route: Every hour
Download the free Big Bus Tours mobile app and get the Dublin tour times, routes and landmarks in your pocket for extra easy navigation.