Tickets for Giant's Causeway & Northern Ireland Highlights: Roundtrip from Dublin
See Game of Thrones locations and more!
- Take an epic round trip from Dublin to see some of Ireland's most stunning scenery and learn about the history, myths and legends of the region from a local guide
- Visit some Game of Thrones filming locations, including the amazing tree tunnel of Dark Hedges
- Cross the 'Carrick-a-Rede' rope bridge for Mull of Kintyre views, explore Belfast on your own and snap pics of Dunluce Castle, inspiration for The Chronicles of Narnia
Giant's Causeway is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Ireland and the country's very first UNESCO World Heritage Site. Board the bus in Dublin and take a day trip into the enchanting history of the Emerald Isle. See incredible scenery, explore Belfast, visit Game of Thrones filming locations and even cross the legendary Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge!
Leave Dublin in the early morning light and make for Ireland's far north. After a coffee stop to get you fueled up, you can sit back and enjoy the spectacular views. Some of the country's most beautiful scenery is in this region - it's no wonder part of Game of Thrones was filmed here.
Along the way you'll hear all about the ancient history, myths, folklore, and legends associated with the northern coastline of County Antrim. At Giant's Causeway you'll hear about Finn MacCool, the mythical hunter-warrior-giant with the best name in all of history.
Other highlights include crossing the nearby Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, a photo op at historic Dunluce Castle from a distance (the inspiration for C.S Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia), and some free time to wander around Belfast.
And as you make your journey back to Dublin, you'll be so steeped in Irish history, Game of Thrones scenescapes, and mini-adventures that you'll have definitely earned that evening pint (or two) of the black stuff.
- The whole tour
- Entrance fee to the 'Carrick-a-Rede' rope bridge (worth €8.00)
- Food and drinks
- 06:30 - Departure from Dublin (Molly Malone statue)
- 08:00 - Coffee break
- 10:00 - Game Of Thrones - Dark Hedges (15 minutes)
- 10:30 - Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (at least 60 minutes)
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - Giant's Causeway (90 minutes)
- 16:00 - Belfast (90 minutes)
- 19:45 - Arrival in Dublin