- Take an epic round trip from Dublin to see some of Ireland's most stunning scenery and learn about the history, myths and legends of the region from a local guide
- Visit some Game of Thrones filming locations, including the amazing tree tunnel of Dark Hedges
- Cross the 'Carrick-a-Rede' rope bridge for Mull of Kintyre views, and take a tour of Dunluce Castle, the inspiration for The Chronicles of Narnia
The Giant's Causeway is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Ireland and the country's very first UNESCO World Heritage Site. Board the bus in Dublin and take a day trip into the enchanting history of the Emerald Isle. See incredible scenery, visit Game of Thrones filming locations and even cross the legendary Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge!
Leave Dublin in the early morning light and make for Ireland's far north. After a coffee stop to get you fueled up, you can sit back and enjoy the spectacular views. Some of the country's most beautiful scenery is in this region - it's no wonder parts of Game of Thrones were filmed here.
Along the way, you'll hear all about the ancient history, myths, folklore, and legends associated with the northern coastline of County Antrim. At the Giant's Causeway you'll hear about Finn MacCool, the mythical hunter-warrior-giant with the best name in all of history.
Other highlights include crossing the nearby Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge, and a special tour of the historic Dunluce Castle (the inspiration for Cair Paravel in C.S Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia).
As you make your journey back to Dublin, you'll be so steeped in Irish history, Game of Thrones scenescapes, and mini-adventures that you'll have definitely earned that evening pint (or two) of the black stuff.
- Show your smartphone ticket on the bus and hop on. Make sure to check in 10 minutes before departure time
- Departure is at 06:30
- The Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is not included in the price but can be purchased upon arrival
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 06:30 - Departure from Dublin (Molly Malone statue)
- 10:00 - Dark Hedges (Game Of Thrones site)
- 11:05 - Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (not included in the price, but tickets can be purchased on arrival)
- 12:30 - Lunch (not included)
- 13:30 - Giant's Causeway and Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- 15:15 - Dunluce Castle (Game Of Thrones site)
- 20:00 - Arrival in Dublin
- This tour includes Northern Ireland, which is politically part of the United Kingdom where sterling pounds may be required for some purchases. Most retail outlets however will take card