- Drink your way across the historic Liberties neighbourhood on a guided tour of three active whiskey distilleries
- Enjoy multiple whiskey tastings at each distillery, and learn to discern the subtle blends and single malts of each pour
- Your guide and the staff at each distillery will keep things fascinating throughout – the whiskey will help too!
Paris has baguettes, Rome has pizza, New York has bagels, and Dublin has whiskey!
Join this Dublin Distillery Tour, and get spirited around the Fair City's three active whiskey-making institutions.
You'll ramble through the historic Liberties neighbourhood, where the traditional craft of distilling is booming once again, after almost dying out. Visit the Liberties Distillery, Teeling Distillery, and the Pearse Lyons Distillery – and sample the goods at each stop!
A whiskey aficionado with an encyclopedic knowledge of the drink will lend insight and humour throughout the tour, while the dedicated whiskey crafters at each distillery will tell you what makes their fiery creations unique.
Tastings at the Liberties Distillery include Dubliner Whiskey 4-year-old original, Liberties Oak Devil, and Dubliner Honeycomb Liqueur. At Teeling's, you'll get to treat your tastebuds to their Small Batch Teeling Whiskey and their Single Pot Still.
The tour continues on to Pearse Lyons Distillery, an upcoming whiskey distillery housed in the historic St. James' Church. You'll even get a tour of the graveyard and its famous residents before going inside for a tasting of three Pearse Lyons whiskeys, and their delicious Ha'penny Dublin gin.
It might be best to avoid naked flames for a while afterwards!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the James Fox Cigar & Whiskey Shop
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the starting time
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket