- Sail your way from Dublin past all the highlights such as Ha’Penny bridge and Custom House
- Learn about the city as you view it from the water, a great family history lesson!
- Lean about the redeveloped docklands, see the exact spot Oliver Cromwell landed and hear how the Vikings impacted Ireland!
It doesn't take the luck of the Irish to get the best view in town. Board the Dublin Discovered Boat Tour and see the city from its very best angle - the water. See the Ha’penny Bridge, float past Custom House, Jeanie Johnston, and get great views of Georgian and modern bridges. Good craic, this!
Board your comfy vessel and kick back. Your silver-tongued guide will give you proper insights into the history of Dublin City.
Find out about Dublin's fast development during the 18th and 19th centuries, how it went from a backwater burg to a major European capital.
The redeveloped docklands, Ha’Penny bridge, Custom House are all on the itinerary, as are Dublin’s Royal and Grand Canals. And of course, so much more.
It's a fun-packed cruise that the whole family will love, whatever the Irish weather.
- 45-minute boat trip
- Live guide (English-speaking)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Bus: Line 115, 120, 126 or 126N to Bachelor's Walk
- Tram (Luas): Red line to Abbey Street