- Board a replica of a 1922 Guinness brewery canal barge for a scenic dinner cruise around Dublin
- See the 200-year-old canal locks working as they worked back in 1798, and watch them being opened manually
- Enjoy a three-course meal with veggie options, live commentary, and a fully licenced bar
Glide silently through 200-year-old canal locks, enjoy a three-course dinner, and make the most of a fully licensed bar on board a replica of a 1922 Guinness brewery canal barge! See the sights of Dublin and watch the crew open and shut the locks manually. Eat, drink, and be boaty!
Enjoy a delicious Dublin dinner on board the MV CADHLA, a replica of a 1922 Guinness brewery canal barge.
With commentary en route, you'll learn the canal's history and its connection with writer and poet Patrick Kavanagh, all while you enjoy the luxuries of a full onboard bar.
This cool cruise along a stretch of the grand canal is a fun, authentic way to cure a rumbling tummy and experience historic Dublin.
What's for dinner?
Start with black pudding and bacon salad, veggie soup, or smoked salmon tartar. Then move onto your main course of mild green chicken curry, roast beef, fish of the day, or veggie stew. For dessert choose from the chocolate brownie, cheesecake or apple tart.
Show your smartphone ticket to the staff before boarding. Make sure to be at the boat at least 10 minutes before the 20:00 departure.
The boat returns to the same point of departure (Mesplin Road) at 22:00.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: 109 or 120 to Baggot Street; 25x, 39, 39a, 66x or 67x to Upper Baggot Street