- See the best of Ireland's west coast, including the famous Cliffs Of Moher and the early 13th-century Cistercian monastery, Corcomroe Abbey
- Take a walk in the Burren and look for the orchids and the gentian blue flowers that grow solely in this region!
- Get incredible photos all day long, including some of Galway Bay and Dunguaire Castle (in Kinvara) on the way back!
This is one magical Irish jaunt you'll never forget, to be sure, to be sure. The Cliffs of Moher tour showcases the best of Ireland’s west coast. Walk those famous cliffs and learn about the native species that thrive only on the Burren, visit Doolin village, and snap some pics of Galway Bay on the way back to Dublin!
Leave Dublin behind, and go with your capable guide to the iconic Cliffs of Moher. With the wind in your hair you'll see the stunning flora and fauna that thrives here. It's pure magic to see the orchids and other flowers that only exist here in this special ecosphere!
Soak up the panoramic views of the Aran Islands as you hunt for leprechauns, and learn the history of the area. Eat your lunch on the towering cliffs or in the cute little village of Doolin, before taking a hike around the Burren and heading to Corcomroe Abbey, an early 13th-century Cistercian monastery.
You'll head back to Dublin on a different route, taking in the gorgeous Galway Bay and Dunguaire Castle along the way.
The only better takeaway from Ireland than this would be a four-leafed clover, but who knows what you'll find upon those cliffs!
Show your smartphone ticket on the bus.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket